Assistance dogs on planesJoanne Baker | Monday, July 30th, 2018
Many people ask us how our Champion assistance dogs, in training, go with flying on an airplane. So we thought we would let Quartz run you through the basics.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately.
- Choose a great carrier.
- Bring something soft to rest on.
- Be patient if the person in the seat next to you is chatty.
- Try and take a nap, the trip will seem quicker.
- Reach out to the ones you love.
- Be aware of turbulence but don’t freak out.
- Listen to all staff announcements.
- Once at your hotel, rest up, kick back and watch some TV.
- Get some sleep because tomorrow is a busy day.